Sunday, February 22, 2009

another bad day again....!!!!

everytime i juz can't understand
why my parents like to scold me for a stupid reason
today is my mom's turn again to scold me...
she scold me juz because i didn't wear my spec !!!
so dame freaking stupid reason...rite?
and my stupid brother faulth also
he is going to have PMR dis year
sumore he like doesn't care for it!!!
den i get scolded by tat also...
she never think before she scold ppl...!!!!
eh...plz lah
i wasn't my faulth if ur son dun wan to take a book and read at it...
it is ur faulth!!!
because u are the one tat buy laptop, install astro for him!!!!!!!!
haix...i have no mood liao...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 'KOR KOR'

1 comment:

VickyLiew said...

i cut my hair adi!!! xD