Thursday, July 9, 2009

shocking but happy news...

Hahax...
Today my skol's canteen was asked to closed by the goverment ppl
Coz there is one student from the primary section got Tyroid Fever
so the parent saspected our skol canteen is the one cause this to happen
so the goverment ppl need the canteen to be closed so then they can check something
hope tat they will say our skol canteen r too dirty n v will have a new canteen ppl
Yeah!!!

Den today
Yoke Poh buy me nasi lemak for my breakfast
n for lunch
our skol help us to order
either Mc Chicken or Fried rice...
kekex
i choose Mc Chicken
But they change our soft-drink to mineral water... =(
so sad...!!!!

Den during de last period--->math subject
i almost fall a sleep...
teacher juz stand in front of me...
den suddenly teacher called out all de ppl's name which fall a sleep
she called my name last...hahaaa
so shame...
After tat Jess call me to look at the back
u know wat?
Yew Jeat Slept...!!!
kekex...v all was like laughing
den Ji'tjing ask Chen Peng to wake him up...
haha...
Me, Jess, Yoke Poh n Steph keep laughing...

Now i am so so so bored...
doing my homework n waiting for Bii's phone call...
kekex....

No comments: