Sunday, August 16, 2009

moody...

Yesterday,
'Bi' went genting to see the MY FM dun know wat show...
i din follow him coz i need to work mah
sumore i think my mom also dun let one lah...

He buy me breakfast...kekex...
so sweet
but v argue a day b4 lah...
about wat to buy me for my breakfast....
i wan to eat bread...
but he wan buy me porridge...
hahax...
at the end...
he buy me BREAD...
kekex...

he woke up late...
den i sat in his car for a while only...
coz i need to start working liao...

after tat...
'Bi' went back n sleep again...
he went genting wif his fren at 12.00p.m sumthing...
he say went he reach he will call me...
den i juz wait wait n wait...

at 2p.m. sumthing...
i sms-ed him...
he say he is too busy till forgot to call me...
urhz....!!!
i was like so angry...
den i ask him to enjoy himself wif his frenz...
haiz...
now i realize tat...
for him...
FRENZ are more important than GIRLFREN...

then i call him at 6.30p.m b4 he went in for the consert thing...
i think he 4got bout me liao loh...
coz he wasn't concentrate when i was talking in phone wif him...

when i reach home...
he sms-ed me...
he say he will call me after the concert...
he called me at 11 sumthing but i fell sleep...
kekex...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
today i woke up at 10...
den i sms 'Bi'
he call me at 12 sumthing...
den i ask him whether he still wan to continue sleeping anot???
he say YES...

haiz...
den he woke up at 4 but he din sms me...
i know lah...
i am not important anymore...

like juz now...
he say he will call me later after he finish watching tv...
i wait wait wait n wait...
till now...
he also haven't call me...

'Bi'...
am i important for u???

No comments: