Monday, October 5, 2009

exciting ---> disapointed

I dunno why?
Everytime where come to the moment I feel so excited for going somewhere....
at the end...
it will be cancelled... T_T

1st time :
Plan to go Sunway...
till the moment when I already packed all my stuff in the bag...
This plan cancelled the day before we go...

2nd time :
Plan to go Genting after SPM...
already confirm the price of the room...
This plan cancelled today...

I dunno how to tell him bout dis when Steph told me dis morning...
Steph n Swing was like keep saying sorry to me...
It's ok for me to accept it...
but...
how bout him....?
He was like so excited when i told him bout dis...
Yesterday he told me tat he feel like going Genting wit me now...
He can't wait for tat day to come...
n now...
I need to tell him tat only both of us r going...

Haix...
Dunno he still wan to go anot... T_T

1 comment:

Teacher Stephanie said...

I m soooo sry ah cheau shin... I dunno wat else to say except for sry... So sry!!!