Wednesday, November 3, 2010

b'day...

yesterday was my big day...
my 18th b'day...

i received more than 100wishes in facebook n more than 30wishes in phone
thkx for ur wishes...

i was quite happy when i was in college...
1st: in de morning, ching yi n ming shuen companied me to eat japanese food in ss15, de foods were quite nice la...

2nd:after de english presentationm me n my classmate go wongkok to eat(purpose:to have a free drink) tq for de snacks...

3rd:b4 me n ching yi go wongkok with others, nicole called me...i waited her in crispy popiah about 15minutes but i din see anything... she said someone will tap me...so i wait n wait n wait...
ching yi noticed ethel 1st n i notice nicole besides her...
i really love them two so much...
i love u two...n de present too... (ps:i still keep de cake in de fridge)

4th:i skipped moral class to celebrate with him...
but...we din celebrate it...
he asked me whether izit ok if i follow him back to kuala selangor to get his brother's car...
i dun have de choice to say no...it takes 1.5hours to go there...but when we come back...it takes 1hour...
at de way back to kl...i drove my own car n follow his car...

by de time reached kl, it was already 9.30p.m...
i dun like eating anymore although i was very hungry....i knew he was too...
so at de end...we din celebrate...

5th:i rushed back to home, i reached home at 10.00p.m.
my older brother n mom waited for me to cut de cake
but my younger bro n dad still haven come back..
i said i wan to wait for them but my mom said no need
i asked her to sing de b'day song for me...but she said i am big enough n it is not necessary to sing b'day song...
i sang myself n my older bro follow...

"happy b'day to me,
happy b'day to me,
happy b'day to Cheau Shin,
happy b'day to me..."

i was quite sad after i finish de song...i blow de invisible candle bcoz dey din light it up for me...
i told my bro i dun wan to cut de cake...till my younger bro n dad came back, only i cut de cakes...
my b'day ended with unhappiness...
i told my older brother than i dun wan to cut cakes anymore in my b'day...

for those hu read my dis post: i am not emo...i juz felt sad...isn't de b'day girl should be happy all day...but y i am not???

No comments: