Wednesday, December 29, 2010

100th post

dis will be my 1ooth post...
how long hav i been writing dis blog?
y i start dis n when?
i really hav no idea bout it...

nowdays...
i was busy with college n work
evryday hav to rush here n there
even when i was in college
my customers will call me...but i will try to ignore them ( rite?ching yi )

hmmm...on de christmas...i companied both my parents to midvally n the garden mall
there are big sales but with lots of ppl
so i was not able to buy anything... :(
after tat v went YUZU to hav dinner wit my brothers...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for dis coming new year eve...
i think i can't make it to 'look out point' la
so sry to my classmate... :(
busy wit works
n on the new year...i need to go to PORT DICKSON
hate it!!!
super sianx de...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bye bye my blog
n happy 100th post to my blog
so long din receive any comment liao
giv comment plz...
tq

1 comment:

y3wchung said...

haha~
look out point cancel le loh TT
ur stupid yihawe ffk =(

wao~tis is ur 100th post :D
+u bah~
continue post it until 1000 :D

生活+u ^^