Friday, February 11, 2011

busy...

i will be super busy in dis few days again
dunno why
after i come bak from korea
everything seems like going very fast
everything need to rush
mom is going to worry bout me again
she say i look so pale n tired
oh no
i need rest
but not dis week...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
sry to yi hawe n my classmate
i think i can't make it on dis sunday
u know
it is very hard for me to go out with my bf
it goes same to u all
it is very hard for me to go out with u all
sry
i think i am the person who love bf more than frenz
sry sry n sry
hope tat i will see u all again on the orientation or sooner
-----------------------------------------------------------------
valentine's day coming
any suggestion on de gift?
other than perfumes, watches...
anything else?

No comments: