Sunday, November 23, 2008

...changes!!!


Today i was so boring until i on9 n check on the net...
i have notice many of my frens have changed a lot...
like their faces, attidue n a lot more...
they r my frenz since form 1 in Sri KDU...
i miss them a lot when i changed my school during form 4
to stupid skol ---> Sri Bestari...
I really miss u all, frenz...
................................................................................................................................................................................
Owh..ppl
i won't be on9 often during holidays...
coz u know...i have to work in my aunt shop...
so sorry ya...
anything important juz give me a call/sms...
after de whole week holidays..
i feel like going back to skol...
coz it's tooooooo bored lah..
do u guys agree???
sumore i can't even go shopping with my frenz...
i doesn't have much freedom...
MOM!!! I NEED "FREEDOM" !!!
can u hear dis???
uuh!!!
GOOD LUCK PPL...
LOVE U ALL...
PLZ WRITE DOWN UR COMMENTS...
THKX!!!
MUAKX....
HAHAX

3 comments:

Janise Lim Yun Xin said...

miss you too shin (: take care :D

EL said...

i love you too :)))) <3 <3 <3

EL said...

eh, can you go out anyday ar?
like anyday at all...?
If can, then u call me...