Tuesday, November 4, 2008

pic time....

hello ppl...
it's my birthday pic time...

me n my fren = ah hok n ah xiang
dey look handsome rite???
guess which one tat i like huh?kekex
my teddy bear!!!!
which given by soke ling,fionna,yoke poh n yee yin
thkx u guys.....
i really love it man!!!

this wasn't my total present...kay???
i hide a lot in de big box....


my UGLY birthday cake...
i dun really like it...
n i dun even taste it...
blekx...

thk to my dearest fren....=soke ling,fionna,jess n yoke poh...
thkx 4 ur time...
love u guys...
hahax...

my mom gave me dis...
thkx mom...

dun be jealous kay???

tata...dis is de present tat i appreciate de most...

not because of de BRAND N PRICE...

it's because it's given by my two leng zai fren...

hahaha.......

tat's all for today's pic time...

plz leave ur comment down ya...love u guys....

1 comment:

VickyLiew said...

ZOMG!!!so much $$$.anyway happy sweet16!!!sorry i didnt go T.T i cnt go !!!=(