Saturday, May 23, 2009

boring day again...

In my life,
there are too many 'boring days' compare to 'happy days'
hahax...
now i also forget wat is the feeling of happy...


Yesterday,
'he' called me
'he' said nowdays there are too many cases of rape...rob...something like tat la
den 'he' wan me to be more careful
coz i am always de one tat make 'him' worried about...
i dunno why am i cryng for 'him'

Sorry Yoke Poh, Steph & Jess...
i knew tat i had promise u all not to cry anymore for 'him'...
but i am so sorry
i can't manage to do it...
i was like so sad when 'he' talk to me
'he' can like juz act as normal
but 'he' knew tat i still love 'him'

So....wat should i do now...
dun bother bout 'him'???
or
waiting for 'him'???

Anyone???
can tell me de answer
ur answer really can help me...
============================================================

No comments: