Thursday, May 28, 2009

HaPpY dAy + SaD dAy

hahax...
finally de exam is over...
can relax now
but
i have to finish my work in my aunt's shop first...
damn a lot u know...
is like she is waiting for me to do it myself
without letting people to help me...
i am so so so sad!!! =( T_T

haix...
i have to be prepare everytime during the skol holidays
i won't be allow to go out with fren
to see a movie
or go shopping
coz
i have to work
i am so tired of dis kind of life

so i have promise to myself tat i won't help her anymore
after i finish my form 5...
hope tat it can be reach lah
seriously i dun wan to stay there anymore leh
everyfay also doing de same thing
anything also i knew liao
nothing new to learn
so bored!!!
========================================================
I STILL MISS HIM
BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST
TO NOT MISS HIM
&
EVEN LOVE HIM
GAMBATEH!!!


No comments: