Tuesday, April 21, 2009

another boring day... =(

Why are there so many bring days in my life???
I am very tired with it...
can somebody juz help me to change my life???
Today,
our gang = Stephanie, Jess, Yoke Poh, Fionna & I
found out that Shirley gt boyfriend already...
She didn't tell us at the first time...!!!
If Yew Jeat never ask...
I think we won't know bout it...
Shirley change a lot...
Last time she come to school everyday..
now she always ponteng..
She never try to act like so bitchy before..
now she does...
She never be so damn freaking hardworking before...
now she does too..
I can't believe that LOVE can change ppl's attitude so fast...
it make ppl to change and become different...
Last time i am like that also...
but not worst like her lah...
I feel like falling in LOVE again...
sometimes i will become very jealous when i knew someone have gf/bf...
haha..
I am a girl mah...
Now i think most of our class ppl has been fall in Love before
except for:
  1. Yoke Poh
  2. Izza
  3. Keat Yoong
  4. Kok Seong
  5. Kar Wei
  6. Adrian
  7. Jessica

Sorry guys...

I am juz pity u all...sorry to say tat ya...

I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN...

I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: