Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What should i do???

Wat will u do when ur brother argue with ur dad and ur dad cry???
This happen to me yesterday...
My dad ask my brother something
and he just ignore my dad...
My dad got so very angry but he still stay chill and ask him for the second time..
This time my brother shout back at him and be moody all the day...
My dad told my mom bout this and he cried...
My mom cried too...
My dad was really feel dissapointed with my brother...
Since tat time my mom bring him to templer..
and ask for his luck and ask y my brother can see 'ghost' liao one???
the ppl over there said this year his luck not really tat good..
Haix...
ah di ah...
dun like tat lah
jie jie also very sad when dad told mom bout this u know...
jie just hope tat u will change to become better...
dun make dad and mom feel dissapointed with u again..
u should know tat u only have one dad and one mom in ur life...
so...
appreciate it lah...!!!
Dad and Mom...
plz apologize ah di...
he is still young...
i will try my level best to show a good example to him...
GOG BLESS YOU!!!

No comments: