Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sorry...


I AM SO SORRY!!!
YOKE POH...hope tat u read dis...
Seriously i dunno y u cried juz now..
i dunno whether izit my faulth anot..
maybe u r too stress of the class-deco thing...
i shouldn't disturb u...
i am so sorry
i notice tat after lunch
u wasn't wan talk to me anymore
i keep asking u something
but u din even answer me back or look at me..
u juz ignore me..
don't
u knew tat if u did tat to some ppl..
tat particular person will be very sad n hurt too..
tat came same to me..
i feel tat too..
it was super painful..ouch!!!
it is more painful tat i cut myself
it is more painful compare to the feeling tat ppl break up...
can u notice tat i am trying to help u..
plz be alright tomorrow...
i dun wan to lost a friend as good like u
it is very difficult to find a fren similar like u
u also help me when i am stuck in a stupid question
u undersand me
u know wat i want
we laugh together
we play together
we even become angry together
juz hope you read dis...
plz forgive me..
i am super sad now..
T-T

1 comment:

Jayson said...

Maybe she's tired yeah ~